Pins I've Been Lovin'

January 29, 2016


So lately I have been thinking about how to make my room less, how shall I put, boring? And of course, when needing an idea, Pinterest is forever the answer. 

I popped onto Pinterest as ya do, for my daily scroll and found myself saving perhaps too many ideas for inspiration. I wanted to share with you, my weekly favourites that I found from Pinterest in case you needed a creative inspirational flare as I did. 

My bedroom walls are plain white- how boring? And I am always finding new ways and ideas to make them more interesting. I love looking at DIY ideas as it makes you feel more proud to hang something on your wall. Like I actually done that without failing?

I love the 'white' and 'simple' look of these bedrooms, I think they're so simple but so gorgeous- very envious. 

L x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That closet is to die for, i could never get a closet like that right now because of how everything is so small since i live in europe. I dont have room to be spacious! and great pints btw!

    Kim
    www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of hanging your clothes like this, only problem I don't think I could keep it that tidy haha!!

      Lowenna x

      Delete
  2. I love the middle pin! Been meaning to DIY that for ages now. <3
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete