Benefit | Empties 2015

January 13, 2016



So in 2015 I was determined to make sure I had more of a skin care routine and took more care of my skin. So I set out to buy some decent creams, serums and washing products to treat my skin and try make my skin look somewhat a bit healthy. 

I heard a lot of people raving about Benefit creams so I decided to give them a try. Benefit can be slightly pricey, I think I bought these for around £20 per bottle, maybe just over. I spoke to the lovely lady at the Benefit counter and she recommended me these 3 products.


After washing my face and doing my usual washing routine, I firstly apply the Benefit Serum. This serum comes out fairly thick but a small drop tends to go a long way and the bottle in general seems to last a long time. 

The serum sinks really deep into your skin and makes your skin feel really plump and fresh. I then apply the Benefit Moisturiser, this sits on the top of your skin and makes you have a natural glow, and makes your skin feel really soft and velvety.  

Once my skin has soaked up all serums and moisturisers, I then continue to my make up. Firstly I use the Benefit Face Primer, this comes out in a transparent almost like paste. Once applied, the primer makes my skin feel extra soft and smooth. It makes a good base to apply your make up on and it makes your make up last much longer through out the day.

Over all, these products are absolutely amazing and I am definitely going to be buying these again for 2016. So for anyone who struggles with dry skin or just bad skin in general, I would most definitely recommend these products. If you suffer from oily skin or want something else I would recommend checking out a Benefit counter and talking to someone there as they will be able to give you advice on what would work best for you. 

Have you tried Benefit's Skin Creams? What's your favourite? 

L x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've tried Benefit's makeup but have yet to try their skincare. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with these products. The packaging for the moisturizer and serum look really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look at these in the store and have been so curious about them! It's nice to know what they're like and they sound so lovely! I really want to give both creams a try! I LOVE the packaging! It's so cute and would look great on a bedside table haha!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely brilliant, slightly pricey but they do last a while I must say. They're adorable, love the packaging!

      L x

      Delete
  4. I have a little gift set with some of these creams in, really need to give them a go!


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging of those! How cute and vintage! :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't looked into Benefit's skincare but I do want to try the porefessional! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete