Benefit Creams

April 28, 2016


We all love healthy looking, glowing skin however sometimes it's just so damn expensive, am I right? I've tried lots of different types of creams and serums- cheap to expensive and most of them just don't make much of a difference. 

Back a year ago I discovered the beautiful Benefit counter! I spoke to the lovely lady and she helped me find a few beauty treatments specifically for my type of skin- wonderful! 

So I picked up the Triple Performing Moisturizer and the Instant Comeback Facial Serum.

I wash and cleanse my face as usual every morning and before bed. I then apply the Facial Serum as this serum soaks in your skin and moisturises it deep down, however it leaves the top of the skin feeling a bit dry to touch. And of course we want soft feeling skin, so I then apply the moisturiser which feels- ahhh so soft! 

I absolutely LOVE these, and can we take a minute to appreciate how cute the packaging is? They are fairly expensive skin care products, but they do absolute wonders believe in me. 

What skin care do you use?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow this moisturizer and serum seems so great...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete